What we do
- General Family Medicine
- Minor Surgery & Wound Dressings
- Complete Skin Spot Checks with Cryotherapy
- Surgical Treatment of Skin Lesions
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- ECG & Spirometry
- Diabetes & Asthma Care Plans
- General Health Assessments
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Allergy & Dietary Advice
- Nutritional Medicine
- Chronic pain management
- Naturopathic Consultations
- Vitamin Infusions
- Antenatal & Obstetric Care
- Immunisations & Vaccinations
- Pregnancy Testing
- Women’s health – Pap Smear & Breast Checks & Contraception.
- Hormone Implants & Family Planning
- Men’s health checks
- Employment & Government Medicals
- Travel medicine & Vaccinations
- Chelation Therapy – heavy metal detoxification
As part of NSW Health’s new ‘Save the Date to Vaccinate’ campaign, the new app allows parents to enter their child’s name and birth date, as well as their GP’s contact details, into the app.
The app will then calculate the next immunisation due date and send a series of reminders to prompt the parent to call their GP to schedule an appointment for each immunisation. Parents can make the call straight from the app.
Zero Tolerance Policy
Bellingen Healing Centre promotes a policy of Zero Tolerance towards workplace violence, including but not limited to; physical assault, threatening behaviour, obscene or verbally abusive phone calls. Our services will not be provided to patients that are unable to comply to our zero tolerance policy.
For general information regarding Bellingen Healing Centre please find a copy of our general information leaflet below.